Phnom Penh based Sahmakum Teang Tnaut (STT) is a Cambodian Urban NGO set up in September 2005 and officially registered with the Ministry of Interior in December 2006.STT focuses on infrastructure upgrading, however, over the past decade many communities have been impacted by development- related land alienation and evictions. Due to this, STT has strengthened its research and advocacy to draw attention to a development policy that in Phnom Penh alone has led to over 270,000 residents being displaced since 1990. By supporting genuine community complaints and grievances, STT and its partners have been helping communities articulate their concerns to local and international media, donors and other NGOs and INGOs.
STT is looking for qualified candidates to join our dynamic team for the following positions:
- Unit: Advocacy Program
- Reporting to: Advocacy Program Manager
- Hire: 1 Position
STT is looking for consultant who has the following criteria:
- Masters of Social Science, Research or other relevant field;
- Extensive knowledge and concrete professional experience of social research methodology, analysis and report production;
- Thorough knowledge of using Excel and SPSS for data analysis;
- Experience in conducting training on social research methodology, analysis, and interpretation;
- Experience providing organizational consultancy services on social research;
- High competency of report writing skills;
- Fluent in English and proficiency in Khmer preferred.
Please see attached ToR for further details.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit a cover letter and resume (CV) via e-mail to email@example.com or to STT’s address provided below by March 28, 2017. Applications which do not indicate the position being applied for will not be considered. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Name: Sahmakum Teang Tnaut (STT)
- Contact No.: 023 555 1964
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.teangtnaut.org
- Address: #7, Street 494, Sangkat Phsar Daeum Thkov, Khan Chamkar Morn, Phnom Penh