Sahmakum Teang Tnaut (STT) is a non-governmental organization, non-profitable, was set up in September 2005 and officially registered with the ministry of interior in December 2006. STT tries to reflect in its work with urban communities. From the outset, STT has had a focus on infrastructure upgrading, but over the past decade, many communities have been impacted by development relating to land alienation and evictions. Because of this, STT has strengthened its research and advocacy to draw attention to a development policy that in Phnom Penh alone has led to 150,000 residents being displaced since 1990. By supporting genuine community complaints and grievances, STT and its partners have been helping communities articulate their concerns to local and international medias, donors and other NGOs and INGOs. Visit us at www.teangtnaut.org
To support our projects, STT is looking for a qualified candidate to join our dynamic team for the following positions:
Media and ICT Project Manager
Unit : Programme
Reporting to : Programme Manager
Hire : 1 Position
Schedule : Full Time (40 Hours/Week)
Gross Salary : USD 550 to USD 600
Main Responsibilities, Tasks and Activities
- Media and ICT Project: lead planning and implementation of projects, including reporting and budgeting. Responsibilities with regards to specific activities include:
- Urban Voice: lead implementation of the Urban Voice project including site management and content development, data collection and entering, outreach to user groups, development of campaigns, and administration of the site.
- Social media/Online activism: contribute to the development of and lead the implementation of STT’s social media strategy, including maintenance and development of STT’s online identities and ensuring their visibility
- Leading to conduct ICT training workshop to community activists
- Be responsible in analyzing information needs and specifying technology to meet community target group.
- Formulating and directing information and communication technology (ICT) strategies and plans
- Day to day supervising ICT operations and setting priorities between system developments, maintenance and operations
- Provide technical supports towards community database and studio.
- Produce monthly and six monthly reports for programme manager
- Monitoring and evaluation of the day to day activity implement by staff under its supervision
- Manage project budget and resource allocation in line with programme manager
- Contribute to performance assessment of project staff
- Project Innovation: To keep abreast of developments in project fields and to maintain an overview of the social and political climates affecting contact communities. In particular to focus on communities facing eviction, and options for non-violent action and resistance at both local and international level.
- Promotes the overall effectiveness of the organization by performing tasks and sharing responsibilities of other staff of STT during work when there is an overload of duties, or fill in when an individual is away from the work station.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by programme manager.
Skills and Qualification:
The post holder is expected to have:
- Good communication skills with a range of stakeholders including communities, representatives of other NGOs and colleagues in both Khmer and English.
- High computer literacy and ability to utilize various media to enable the voices of people living in poverty be heard.
- Networking skills to enable STT to be widely known across communities under threat of eviction in Phnom Penh as well as with NGOs working with these communities.
- The ability to work well in a team and to lead the team in producing high quality outputs for a range of audiences.
- An enthusiastic attitude towards the work and a willingness to be involved in organizational activities.
- Proven experience in ICT project management/supervision.
- Proven organization skills and ability to manage competing time demands for multiple activities within given timeframes.
- A creative thinker with an innovative approach to problem solving which is outcomes driven rather than process orientated.
- Energy and enthusiasm with a strong stakeholder focus.
- Highly developed analytical skills with an ability to remain focused on outputs and to adjust delivery mechanisms to meet deadlines and stakeholder needs.
- Demonstrated highly developed interpersonal, oral and written communication skills in English, including the ability to effectively negotiate and communicate specific issues where there are competing agendas and priorities.
How To Apply: Sahmakum Teang Tnaut is open for all candidates to apply, especially Female and Disable candidates. Interested and qualified candidates may submit your application to email@example.com by indicating clearly the job tittle or using the contact detail below by June 06, 2019.