Phnom Penh based Sahmakum Teang Tnaut (STT) is a Cambodian Urban NGO set up in September 2005 and officially registered with the Ministry of Interior in December 2006.STT focuses on infrastructure upgrading, however, over the past decade many communities have been impacted by development- related land alienation and evictions. Due to this, STT has strengthened its research and advocacy to draw attention to a development policy that in Phnom Penh alone has led to over 270,000 residents being displaced since 1990. By supporting genuine community complaints and grievances, STT and its partners have been helping communities articulate their concerns to local and international media, donors and other NGOs and INGOs.
STT is providing internship opportunity for University student to explore new experiences through learning-by-doing, as following:
Internship: Media, Finance,Architecture,Research
Reporting to : Manager
Number of Hire : 08 post
Schedule : Monday-Friday
Project Period : 6 months
Allowance : USD 80 per month
• Is studying in year 3 or 4 in the field of Management, Finance/Accounting, Land Administration, Architecture/Urban Planning,Environment, Media/ICT, IT/Computer Science, Research and other related fields.
• Willing to learn and commit to work full/part time
• Can use computer application relevant to the study fields
• Understanding of English communication
• Can travel to target communities (as required)
• Be honest, Loyalty, Friendly and hard working
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit cover letter and cv via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or to STT’s address provided below by January 31, 2018. Applications must be stated “Apply for Internship” or will not be considered. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.