Internship Opportunity with Sahmakum Teang Tnaut
Phnom Penh based Sahmakum Teang Tnaut (STT) is a Cambodian Urban NGO that was set up in September 2005 and officially registered with the Ministry of Interior in December 2006. STT is seeking three interns, working full time in Phnom Penh city.
Interning with STT:
- Provides fresh graduates, fourth year students, as well as community members work experience in their particular field.
- Interns can learn about STT’s work and the broader context of social work in Phnom Penh
- Helps Khmer youth to develop their ideas for a better future for Phnom Penh and Cambodia through learning by doing.
- Interns can be involved in the development of their communities
What support will STT provide?
- Monthly allowance will be provided
- Training support – relevant to housing improvement techniques
- A desk and computer with internet access
- Work experience within an office and urban poor communities
STT is providing internship opportunity for University student to explore new experiences through learning-by-doing, as following:
|POSITION||NO. OF VACANCY||REQUIRED DEGREE|
|Housing improvement intern||1||Law/Human Rights/ Social Science/ Urban
Planning/ Environment/ Mapping
Duration: 3 months
Monthly allowance: USD 100.00/month
Deadline: November 30th, 2020
How to apply: Interested candidates should submit resume and cover letter to the address given below, Name: Sahmakum Teang Tnaut (STT)
Address: #07, St 494, Sangkat Phsar Deum Thkov, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh
Phone : 023 555 19 64 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.teangtnaut.org