Phnom Penh based Sahmakum Teang Tnaut (STT) is a Cambodian Urban NGO set up in September 2005 and officially registered with the Ministry of Interior in December 2006. STT focuses on infrastructure upgrading, however, over the past decade many communities have been impacted by development- related land alienation and evictions. Due to this, STT has strengthened its research and advocacy to draw attention to a development policy that in Phnom Penh alone has led to over 270,000 residents being displaced since 1990. By supporting genuine community complaints and grievances, STT and its partners have been helping communities articulate their concerns to local and international media, donors and other NGOs and INGOs.
STT is looking for qualified candidates to join our dynamic team for the following positions:
Unit : Admin Officer
Reporting to : Senior Admin and Human Resources Officer
Hire : 1 Position
Schedule : Full Time (Monday-Friday)
Gross Salary : TBC
Main Responsibilities, Tasks and Activities
- Check and ensure that office and meeting room are cleaned and tidy
- Track staff attendance every 8am
- Control vehicle record and check their irregularity
- Check and organize meeting room
- Manage and purchase office supplies and equipment
- Filling Administrative and human resource document
- Update staff files regularly
- Ensure all personnel file are kept in safety and all staff have provided all relevant personal document
- Control and update stationery regularly
- Control and update Inventory and record properly all material lent to staff
- Prepare payment for monthly taxes, utilities, internet, office rental and other expenses
- Assist in procurement by seeking for quotation and make quote analysis
- Record all staff leaves
- Follow up any materials lent by staff but not yet returned, and report to Manager
- Ensure that all books in the library are properly kept after used
- Regularly check post office
- Keep confidential information relating to staff and the whole organization
- Other tasks will be assigned by Senior and Human Resources Officer
Skills and Qualification:
The post holder is expected to have:
- At least bachelor degree in Human Resource Management or other related fields.
- 2-3 years experiences in admin field,
- Experiences in working for NGO
- Good communication skill in Khmer and English
- Good knowledge of Ms. Office application, word, advance excel, powerpoint, internet and email
- Excellent in planning, organizing and team work
- Good Understanding of Cambodian Labor Law, Taxes…etc.
- Proven analytical skills and good at problem solving
- Enthusiasm for community works
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates may submit your application to email@example.com by indicating clearly the job tittle by January 20, 2019 . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. Women and people living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Interview Date: Very Urgent Vacancy, First Come First Serve.