- Introduction and Background
Sahmakum Teang Tnaut (STT) is located in Phnom Penh. STT was founded in 2005 and officially registered in 2006 as a local NGO supporting urban poor communities. “Teang Tnaut” means “Palm Leaves” and palm leaves are used by poor communities to build roofs and walls for their houses. This simplistic name was chosen to forever remind STT that its work serves the poorest members of society. STT started as a small NGO that focused on technical upgrades in poor communities but over the past decade, many communities have been affected by development, land transfers, and evictions. As a result, STT has since grown to produce community maps, research and advocacy in order to achieve its goal of helping poor communities realize their rights to land and housing and raising awareness on the ID Poor program. STT’s efforts in Phnom Penh alone have reached 270,000 people. STT and its partners have helped communities express their concerns to national and international media, donors as well as national and international NGOs.
STT is looking for 12 external enumerators who can introduce the Safe House Renting Application to landlords and encourage them to register on the App.
To introduce the Rental App to the landlords and request them to register on the App.
- Expected Outcome and Deliverable
- Enumerators will visit the landlords in Phnom Penh and introduce them to the app.
- Landlord properties will be uploaded to the Safe House Renting App which includes information of their properties and property pictures.
- Enumerator must guarantee that landlord has completed all options in the app application.
- Support team from STT
- STT will provide promotional material to enumerators for giving to landlords who register such as t-shirt, tote bag, bottle, leaflet, and logo sticker.
- Enumerator will also get orientation from project staff about Safe House Renting App.
- Required qualifications of the Enumerator
STT is looking for enumerators with the following qualifications:
- Experience in field data collecting or marketing for at least 1 year.
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and flexibility.
- Highly effective team player.
- Good communication skills.
- Duration and Place of Work
The time of working are flexible and based on results.
- Service Fee
The enumerator fee is up to $4.50 per property registration, including tax and transportation cost during field work.
- How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their application and CV highlighting relevant experience and cover letter to STT’s Administration and Human Resources through email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for discussions and interviews.
Closing date: June 21, 2023, before 5pm.